Sunday, May 15, 2016

Colton is ONE...

Just like that our baby is one year old! Hands down the most sleep deprived year yet, but they grow up so fast, maybe one day we will sleep again.

Colton loves his brothers.  He lights up when he sees them.  He loves food.  He just wants to be big like his brothers.  He is really close to walking.  He has taken a few steps.  He loves getting into kitchen and bathroom cabinets.  His smile and laugh are my favorite.  He smiles and his eyes disappear.  I can't imagine our family without little Colty Colt.  He brings so much joy.  

Since we were doing a one year photo shoot for him, why not do a family photo shoot as well.  I have a client who is trying to get into photography so she practiced on my family.  I love them so much! 

































I just look at these pictures and I feel so blessed.  I feel so lucky to be their Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment