Wednesday, July 11, 2012

4th of July



The 4th of July is one of my most favorite holidays!  We seriously had so much fun this year!  We started our day off by setting our alarm to go run a 5K... who does that right?!  Our Stake was putting on a 5K and my Sister-in-law Brittany, my Brother-in-law Brandon, my Father-in-law, Jason, Crew and I all ran in the 5K.  When I say ran, I mean power walked!  It was a lot of fun and there were a lot of people there to participate.




After our 5K we went to my In-Laws where Linda cooked everyone waffles and scrambled eggs.  After breakfast we had a nap and then went over to Brittany's to go swimming.  This was Crew's first time wearing his swimmer!  He is so dang handsome I just want to eat him up!


 Look how chubby his little legs are getting!

Uncle Brandon doing flips with the kids!

Aunt Brittany, Bailee, and Lucas

Uncle Brandon and William

Jason kept pushing the little babies around the pool in Heather's amazing stroller!  This kept Eva, Brielle, and Crew happy!

After we went swimming we went home and got ready for the firework show!  SkyWest was a huge sponsor for the show so we had some amazing seats at the Sun Bowl.  We had a catered dinner that we could choose between Brick Oven Pizza or Dickeys Barbeque.  They had a live band, South of Graceland, perform while we waited for the sun to go down.




Bailee jumped in front of the camera while Jason was taking pictures of Crew! I love this picture!






I love this country.  We are so blessed to live where we have so much freedom.  I am so grateful for all the men and women who serve this country.  God Bless America.

1 comment: