Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Crew's Room...

Crew will be 5 months old this week, and we are just now finishing his room.  That's normal right?!  I am super happy with how it turned out. 
I remember when I was pregnant, I would obsess over what his nursery would look like.  Too bad Crew is too young to really appreciate his room.  
Thanks again to my sister in law Heather for helping me sew his bedding, curtains, pillows, and changing table cover, blankets, and more!  I love it all!


My sister in law Becky gave us the cute block letters to hang above his crib.  My sister in law Whitney suggested this crib and changing table, it was an amazing black Friday deal at Wal-Mart last year.
My sister helped me find the vinyl tree in Vegas.  I had both sides of my family helping me put this room together.  Building his nursery was probably one of my favorite things to do while I was pregnant.

A closer look at the crib and bedding.



I love Dr. Seuss quotes...

"Why fit in when you were born to stand out"

And of course his closet.  Jason and I both have a sickness, we are always buying him new clothes.  His dresser is filled with clothes.  The two clear bins on his closet floor, those are clothes he has already grew out of.  I feel like I don't have a baby anymore, he is just growing up too fast!



3 comments:

  1. so so cute! I LOVE his nursery. I love just going in there and looking at everything, and all the cuteness! every time I go in there it's like I am looking at it all for the first time! haha! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! How fun! Oh and don't worry I had finished Jaxton's nursery and then RE-DID the whole thing before he even moved in. It really is too fun. And I don't know what I'm having this time so I don't know what to do with the room this time. But it won't take long after he/she is born because I already know what I want to do either way. That's so fun al your sisters/in laws helped and it looks so cute! Just love it! Now I just need to see it in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The poor kids doesn't stand a chance. He will need a walk in closet the size of his room before he is 2 years old. Lets just hope #2 is a boy to share the mother load.

    ReplyDelete