Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Babies...

Last year my cousin Lana posted a picture of her baby in a pumpkin, and I loved it.  So I knew I wanted to try and do the same thing with Crew this year.  
Jason and I went to Wal-Mart and found 5 of the biggest pumpkins we could find so that the 5 youngest babies on Jason's side could have "pumpkin pictures".  We invited everyone over and made a mass quantity of spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread.  I found a new recipe "Death by Oreo" cupcakes, so we made them for dessert.  Then off to carving pumpkins.  I am pretty sure my son was the worst, so the pictures were not a success... But they are memories we will never forget.  Happy Halloween.





















We tried to put Crew in there one more time... No dice.  He hated the pumpkin!


3 comments:

  1. Awww come on, one more picture of Crew crying...please:) And what the heck were you thinking posting that picture of me. Who the heck is my hairdresser anyway?! Awful, simply AWFUL. Thanks the the reminder to do something with myself. Loved all of the other pictures.Giggles,and loud laughter memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha LOVE it! I'm not sure what made Jax ok with it-especially w/o clothes on, maybe I dried it out so it wasn't wet and cold? I'm not sure, he WAS a little older, he was almost 1. But anyway they ARE fun pictures-even if they all aren't smiling! I love that Crew has so many cousins the same age! That will be so fun for them!! Toph is the only cousin my age on either side of my family. Cute pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha these pics crack me up! Looks like none of the babies liked it! All crying! haha still cute though.

    ReplyDelete