Monday, December 17, 2012

We're expanding...

We are so excited to welcome a new addition to our family on July 3rd!
 I am almost 12 weeks along and have felt pretty blessed to not be too sick.  When I was pregnant with Crew I was on the couch from like week 7 to 13, and with this pregnancy I have felt a lot better.  I was really nervous to go to our 10 week appointment because I was afraid we had already lost it.  We did an ultrasound and we were able to see the heartbeat, which is so amazing, and then the next 3 days I was dead on the couch. I get nauseous at nighttime, but have been able to work for the most part.   I am so looking forward to our next baby appointment so we can hear the heartbeat.  
I am so blessed with such an amazing husband.  He has been getting up more than me during the night and taking care of Crew with feeding and diaper changes.  I love him so much.  
We should be finding out the sex of our baby the first part of February.  My babies will be 15 months apart so we are looking forward to the crazy, fun times ahead.
 
This is how we announced to both of our families, just had Crew wear this shirt...

I love my little family so much, I am one lucky girl.  I love my two boys.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I am sooo excited for you guys! I'm going to guess girl since the pregnancies are so different...even tho my two pregnancies were the same and I had different genders...but you'll LOVE having two. It IS crazy at times but it's way fun too! I can't wait to hear what you're having and see your little baby bump (if you even have one yet).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Crew Face you crack me up. Can't wait to see what else you two can create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaaa so excitd to find out what your having!!!! bring on another boy since they'll be so close in age!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo freakin excited!! Can't wait till feb!!

    ReplyDelete