Saturday, December 28, 2013

Tubes for Crew

Crew has had so many ear infections since he was about 6 months old.  His body doesn't even respond to amoxicillin.  We always have to start off with a stronger antibiotic.  So this fall when he started getting them frequently again we went and talked to an EN&T Doctor in our ward.  We put tubes in his ears on December 20th.  I knew it was a simple, standard procedure, but I was still nervous.  Just being put under anesthesia scared me.  Everything went great, and he seems much happier with no more ear infections.  







These two pics are as we was waking up.  He was such a funny kid.

1 comment:

  1. My boys have both had tubes and I think they are the greatest thing ever! No more being sick, eating better, sleeping better...so worth it! Glad things are going well with you and your darling family!

    ReplyDelete