Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Crew is 2...





Two Years ago this happened...

Becoming parents has been the best thing that has ever happened to us.  It is the hardest thing I have ever done, but the most rewarding too.  I think how Heavenly Father trusts me with his little boys, and I feel so blessed to be their mom.

I love the picture of Jason holding Crew for the first time, his face says it all.  

I don't know which is crazier, that Crew is now 2, or the fact that we had two babies under 2

Birthday Cupcakes.  Triple Chocolate.  Crew is obsessed with chocolate. 


Most of the cousins came to Grandma's that day so we sang to him and he and Evalyn ate their cupcakes first.  Crew and Evalyn are one day apart.




The joy this kid brings into our home is unreal.  He is so funny and so lovable.  I am loving this age.  He is speaking more and more.  He is just starting the "No" stage, and the "Mine" stage.  He loves his brother.  He is not a morning person.  He can't go to long without his Binky.  He could live off milk and yogurt.  He loves pizza and black beans.  He loves horses, cows, chickens, tractors, airplanes and the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment