Sunday, June 15, 2014

Hogle Zoo

One of Jason's friends from Utah State got married in Provo on a Thursday so we decided to make a weekend trip out of it and take the boys to the Hogle Zoo in SLC.  I think we were more excited than the boys.  We got a hotel room Thursday night in downtown Salt Lake, we met up with Whitney and Kinley for breakfast at a local Denny's.  Then off to the Hogle Zoo.  The place was packed, no parking anywhere.  It was crazy hot outside but it was still a blast.  Crew and Kade were so excited to see the animals.  These are the moments that make it so fun.  I am wishing their lives away for the next "fun" things to do.









  

After the zoo, we went and saw Topher and Whitney's new house in West Jordan.  It was gorgeous and I was totally coveting.  We then met up with Michael, Becky and kids for dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings.  I love seeing my family.  We don't get together enough.  We then stopped at Ikea for the first time ever.  Such a fun store.  Then drove to my parents home in Aurora.  Fun little weekend getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment