Monday, March 19, 2012

St George Baby Shower

My Sister and Sister-in-laws threw my baby shower in St George, and you will see by these pictures they went over the top!!  I seriously have the best sisters ever!! I felt like we were at a reception!  It was a garden theme with finger sandwiches, fruit, veggies, and desserts.  It was such a fun day and the weather was perfect!!

All the finger foods... everything was so yummy!!!






 Table full of dessert too...






These were the center pieces....



Tiffany and Claire...

Mallory... (notice how stinking skinny she is!! So not fair she just Titan 4 months ago)

Cute little baby clothes...

Cute bath towels for Crew...

Our friend Syd made this blanket!! It seriously matches his nursery perfect too! We love it!!

I love this picture of Lukas...

It was such a good day!  I am so lucky to have the best family ever!  Both my family and my in-laws are amazing!!  Thanks again for all the hard work on putting on my shower!  We were so spoiled that day.  We received tons of clothes, diapers, wipes, gift cards and muh more!  I am just so excited and anxious to meet my little man now.

1 comment:

  1. So fun! What is with that nasty pic of me on yours and Heathers blog! haha GAG! :)

    ReplyDelete