Monday, June 25, 2012

2 Month Stats...

This post is a little late getting up, since he is almost 3 months already!  Time goes by so fast when you are not pregnant!  

These two pictures were taken on his two month mark just with my ipad...
He is such a happy baby...


Two Month Stats:
Weight 12.48 lbs  54%
Length 23.27 in  47% 
Head 16.1 in  63% 

When Dr. Gessel asked at his two month appointment how much Crew weighed at birth again, and we told her 6lbs 14oz, she gasped and said, "He is not suppose to double his birth weight until closer to 4 months!"  Jason and I just started laughing because Crew loves his food!


He is like clockwork.  I swear this kid can tell time.  Every 3 hours he gets 4oz and when it's close to that 3 hour mark he lets you know it's feeding time.  One of my favorite things that never gets old is when we try to burp him, he squeals like a girl.  I need to record it because it just makes me laugh.  


He has been sleeping in his crib now for close to a month, but my favorite thing to do once Jason leaves for work is to go get Crew from his crib, and have our cuddle time in our bed... I just love him to pieces and I love his crazy bed head hair too!





It's fun watching him grow... now he loves his swing and will watch the little animals go around on top of the swing...




Part of 2 months comes his first series of shots, so not fun.  I was more nervous than he was!  He did so good and we just went home and cuddled all day so I could watch him closely.  I had to take another picture of him napping after his shots, thus the band-aid on his leg.


I love his smile!  It makes me melt.  It makes all the hard moments worth it.  This is Crew smiling at his Dad!  We feel so blessed to be his parents.


3 comments:

  1. So glad to read " it makes all the hard moments worth it". I won't say anything about round two...:) Before then we need to get a couple more trips in since he is such a good traveler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! Love the smiling pictures and I think it's adorable how he sleeps on his belly! He looks so big sleeping in your bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is too cute, getting to big to fast!

    ReplyDelete