Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day

Father's Day was such a fun day for our little family, not only was it Jason's first Father's Day, we blessed Crew in church.  Jason gave such a good blessing and we had such a big crowd in the circle.  It's so nice to have so much love and support from both families.

Crew's cute blessing outfit... so handsome!



4 Generations:  Grandma Marlene, My Mom, Me and Crew

Grandma and Grandpa Crofts

My family doesn't get together very often.  We are all spread out from Las Vegas to Salt Lake, so I didn't expect really very many of my siblings to come.  Everyone came except Topher and his wife Whitney.  My Sister even made it with her one week old baby Brooklyn!   I was really grateful for their support and so happy they came for our special day!  I love my huge crazy  family!

After sacrament we all came over to our house where we barbecued chicken and had lots of yummy food.

And since we were all together, if you remember last October when we took these pictures with all of Jason's sisters...


 And this is the "after" pictures...



So fun! So many babies! Alan and Linda now have 13 grand kids all under the age of 8.  So when we all get together it is loud and crazy and fun, but it will be fun for the cousins all growing up together!

Jason is the HARDEST person to buy things for.  He doesn't want anything!!  So I was struggling with ideas on what to get him for Father's Day.  He knew that I really wanted a jogging stroller, not that I jog, but because I need to.  So he kept telling me to get a jogging stroller for his present, and since I am really good at giving gifts that give back he got a jeep jogging stroller!  Happy Father's Day! ;)
We took these two pictures Monday night for our first little jog!





After everyone had gone home Sunday, Jason and I were outside with Crew and we captured a few of the cutest pictures... We just love him to pieces!






3 comments:

  1. Love it all. Way to keep the blog fresh and up to date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe... those last pictures of him are soooo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete