Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It's a BOY!!

Wednesday Feb 6th Jason and I went to Dr Kvarfordt's office to have an ultrasound.  We were so nervous and excited, we were finding out the sex of baby number two!  We both were hoping for a boy because they are so close in age, and Crew has everything and more that we would need for another little boy! I am laying on the table and the ultrasound tech is having a hard time finding the sex because the umbilical cord is between the legs.  She has me lay on my side, then get up and go pee, then come out and dance around to get the baby to move positions.  I lay back down and she finally gets a clear shot... It's a BOY!!  We were both so excited!!  
I called my Mom and Sister to tell them, but for Jason's family since they live in town we wanted to tell them with a cupcake!  One of my clients owns "Sweet Tooth Fairy" it's a yummy cupcake shop over in Washington.  Once we knew it was a boy, I text Cammi and told her to fill them blue!!  She text me once they were done, and we took the cupcakes to Jason's family!!  They had to bite into the middle to find out what we were having!  Of course I had to share a little with Crew, and clearly he is so excited for his little brother to get here!




The next week was my halfway mark... 20 weeks!!  I feel pretty blessed that I haven't been very sick with this baby.  There is times when I forget that I am pregnant, until I look down and see my massive belly!!  The last week or two I have really popped out too!  I just started getting heartburn, and I just feel constantly tired.  My back is always sore, but it's a combo of holding my 23 pound son, doing hair, and being pregnant.  So really I can't complain.  July 3rd, or most likely the end of June is not that far away! Now we are just anxious what the next baby will look like.  


Baby on "baby bump" picture



No comments:

Post a Comment