Wednesday, April 10, 2013

28 Weeks

I so don't like taking pictures of myself, let alone being pregnant, but we just started the 3rd trimester with this little guy, so we thought we better document it!
This has been an easier pregnancy for me, I really didn't get sick, I just feel tired all the time.  I seriously have no energy.  Jason will come home for work and the house will be a disaster!  I hate a messy house too, but I just can't do anything about it.  I will try and tell Jason, "You don't know what it's like to watch him all day, you can't get anything done" Then I will leave for work in the evening and leave them two home, and when I come home a few hours later he will have done the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, done loads of laundry, swept the floors, vacuum and even clean the carpets.  He is seriously amazing.  He is constantly telling me, "Your making a human" and is always waiting on  me!  
With this pregnancy I haven't really craved anything either.  At my last Doctor appointment I had already gained 15 pounds from when I got pregnant.  
We keep saying that we are going to name his Caden, but we really have never even discussed any other options.  Last night we were looking at names, and he would like one and I would hate it or vise versa.  The only other name we both agreed on is Colton.  We both love the name Kash, but  Kash Trask just doesn't flow.  We both like the name Trey, but we don't know if it flows either.  So we will pin down a name for sure in the next few weeks.  It's just so exciting to already be in the last trimester.  This pregnancy has flown by.  I can't wait to meet him and see what he looks like.




No comments:

Post a Comment