Monday, April 8, 2013

Crew is ONE!!

I can't believe my baby is already one!! Seriously the fastest year of my life.  I also can't believe that in three months we will have another baby boy in our little family.  I feel so blessed to be Crew's Mom.  He seriously is so happy, always smiling, except for when he is hungry or tired.  
I got a camera for Christmas, I want to learn more about photography.  This is my first time really shooting and editing my pics.  Thanks to my amazing sister in law Heather for all her help!  Playing on iPhoto and iMovie are my hobbies as of lately!  I am currently making a DVD of Crew's first year, it's so fun!
Heather and I did a photo shoot last week for Crew and Evalyn.  Cousins just one day apart, but on completely different ends of the scale.  Eva is this perfect little petite little girl not really on the charts yet, then there is my son who is on the 90% side!!  The photo shoot was so fun!  These two are just hams for the camera!



















We threw a Birthday Party on his actual Birthday, Saturday April 6.


We had ordered Costco Pizzas, sliced up some watermelon, and my sister made some amazing cupcakes!! Thanks so much Carolyn.

Chocolate with Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting

Snow-cone Cupcakes

Rainbow Chip with Butter Cream Frosting (These were my favorite)


Then we gave Crew & Eva each a cupcake and sang to them!










For the party we had two different slip-n-slides set up, and then two small kid pools so that all the cousins could go swimming! We had bubbles for all the kids to play with.  The wind kicked up pretty good during his party, but it still turned out fun.  

Crew opening his presents from Grandma and some of my family-



 An Airplane Book

A Pilot Hat

Mega Bloks from Michael & Becky

Little People Airplane.  Grandma went with the Airplane theme this year!

Crew was so spoiled!! Happy 1st Birthday Crew!! I love you so much!


1 comment:

  1. You did a great job at taking pictures of Crew and Eva at their little shoot! You're a professional now! :) Love my Crew A BOO

    ReplyDelete