Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Kade's Blessing Day

Sunday September 8th, 2013 we blessed Kaden.  Let's just say I am glad it was Jason up there trying to give him a blessing.  Kade has been, well colicky.  He cries a lot.  He goes from zero to sixty in a half a second.  So I shouldn't have been so surprised when he had a complete come apart in his own blessing. Jason had just started giving him his blessing when he just started screaming.  I had to laugh not to cry. The whole time I am just thinking, "just say Amen, wrap it up" but Jason just kept going.  My son looked so handsome on his big day, I am in love with these men in my life.  Love my family, love the gospel and so grateful we can be together forever.









Four generations- Grandma Marlene, Grandma Gayle, Me and Kaden.

No comments:

Post a Comment