Monday, September 30, 2013

September Mobile Uploads...


These are my pictures off my cell phone from the month of September that I love...

First time at Jumpin Jacks.




First words when he wakes up... "Ipad!"

2 Months Old.

Kissing Brother.

Ipad obsession.

So Handsome.

Kaden's Blessing Day. 4 Generations.

Working out.

Rough Day.

Left is Crew 2 months old - Right is Kade 2 months old.

Left is Jason 6 months old - Right is Crew 6 months old.

Bath Time.

Looking outside and seeing "Papa" mow the lawn.  He starts pounding on the window.

And gets to go outside to ride with Papa.


Just Bathed, so clean!

Fun day at the park.



Brothers.

I love to watch him sleep.

Just had a bath with cousins, all so fresh and clean now!

Getting big!

 One proud Dad.  I love matching their ties.

No comments:

Post a Comment