Friday, May 25, 2012

Weekend in Vegas

Last Friday my cousin Adam Mason got married in Vegas, so we drove down Friday evening for his reception.  It was an outdoor reception, by a pool, gorgeous home, gorgeous everything but I couldn't keep my eyes off my little boy.  I just love him to pieces!  We dressed him in a purple and white pin striped shirt, with an argyle sweater (courtesy of Mallory) and these little denim distressed jeans.   He looked like such a high roller!!  He looks like such a little man!  I wish I had taken better pics, these were just taken with my ipad.




Saturday morning I went and got a massage as my Mother's Day present from Jason, which was just pure heaven.  It's so nice to lay on my belly again!
My sister is less than two weeks away from having her second baby, a little girl.  So the majority of our Saturday was helping her build the nursery and get things organized.  Of course when I say we, I really mean Jason.  I know my sister is way grateful that he spent his Saturday building a crib, dresser, hanging curtains and etc.
Saturday evening Jason surprised me with an early birthday present... Phantom of the Opera tickets!! I had seen it about 5 years ago and I loved it.  The Phantom is leaving Las Vegas in September and Jason knew I really wanted to see it again before it left.  So it was way fun to get all dressed up.  We went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner, which if you haven't tried their red velvet cake cheesecake... oh my gosh.  Amazing!!  Pretty sure it's my new favorite.  Then we went to the Phantom!! It was better than I remembered.  My husband is pretty much the best husband ever!! I love him so much, I truly am so blessed with my little family.  Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. I wish it was courtesy of ME.. but, I think Heather might've gotten those clothes? Man, it seems like just yesterday though that Titan was wearing that outfit! TIME FLIES!

    ReplyDelete