Saturday, November 9, 2013

19 Months & 4 Months

I love our well baby check up appointments, well minus the shots.  That never gets easier.
We post-poned Crew's 18 Month appointment by one month so that I could just take him in at the same time when I took Kade in for his 4 month check up.  

Kaden's 4 Month Stats:
15.32 lbs 58%
26.77 inches 95%
95% head

Crew's 19 Month Stats:
28.26 lbs 75%
33.96 inches 84%
97% head

We just make big babies!  




Crew loves his little brother.  Every morning he wakes up and gets on Kade's level and says, "Hi baby" over and over.  He hugs him, and tried to pick him up.  He wants to share his bottle, and I've caught Crew trying to feed Kade graham crackers and fruit snacks!

I always try to look up what Crew looked like at 4 months to compare...
So this is Crew at 4 Months:

No comments:

Post a Comment