Saturday, December 31, 2011

Crofts Christmas

This year we celebrated Christmas with my family up in Price Utah.  It had been over 27 months since my whole family had been together so I was really looking forward to it!!  I just love my family to pieces and wish we lived closer!  Maybe one day...  We were all spoiled for sure, but I am not complaining!  These are some pictures from Christmas with my family!

Jason spoiled me with an iPad2 that I had been wanting since June!! It's such a fun toy!



Topher spoiled Whitney and bought her a Tiffany's diamond ring!! It is just a band so she can wear it to work and not get in the way.

Dan spoiled Carolyn and bought her a baller blow-dryer!! When I say Dan bought this, really I did haha!

My Dad got this picture from my Uncle, this is a picture of the diesel my Dad learned to drive truck in.  He loved it!!

My Dad got some Tonka Toys... all the grand kids loved it!!



Dylan was more excited to sit in the box than anything!

Grandma gave Kamryn some Princess Dress-up clothes.  This girl is 100% girl and she was on cloud 9 playing dress up too!

Another shot of her playing princess dress-up.... too cute!

Boston got a new suit from Grandma and he tried on his suit coat and he looks like such a ladies man wearing a suit coat and jeans!! 

Seriously, look how cute... and he is such a cheese ball!!

My Mom & Dad gave all the kids their own little doTerra oil starter kit.  I am pretty excited about all the oils and how to use them!

Grandma and Grandpa with all their grand kids.  Carson, Kamryn, Boston and Dylan.  Two more are on their way too!!

My oldest Brother David.... he needs a woman so if you know anyone haha!

My sister Carolyn, her husband Dan and their little boy Dylan.  She is expecting baby number two the end of May!

Jason and I... man we are a good looking couple!  They told me to hold my prego belly but it looks retarded I do apologize!

My brother Michael, his wife Becky, and their three cute kids!! Carson, Kamryn, and Boston.

My brother Topher and his wife Whitney.  Toph wanted his butt pockets to be in the picture too!! He is such a poser!!  

My youngest brother Jonathan.  He just got home from his mission in Brazil, and yes he is single too.  So we need another set-up here too!!

My whole happy family together finally!!  Hopefully it won't be another 27 months before we do this again!  Love you guys!!

After we were all done opening presents my parents made an announcement.  My Dad worked for Barney Trucking for 27 years and last year he quit because he got a better offer with Savage Trucking.  They moved from St George to Price.  Recently, the owner of Barney Trucking came back to my Dad and offered him more money to come back to Barney's.  So now my parents are moving to the Salina area and my Dad will be working in the corporate office there.  I am pretty excited for him, he seems really happy.  It makes me happy because I would much rather drive 2 hours instead of 4!!

1 comment:

  1. It was fun catching up on all of your posts. Welcome to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete