Saturday, December 31, 2011

My husband bakes...

I came home from work a few weeks ago and our house smelled amazing... the smell of homemade bread cooking in the oven!  My husband had made homemade wheat bread.  My Mother-In-Law Linda, makes it every week and Jason kept saying he wanted to learn.  Well he took it upon himself!!  I have tried making bread several times and it was never a success for me so I am so happy he can do it!!
The next week, Jason's department at work was having a little Christmas luncheon party and he was in charge of bread bowls.  He was super brave and tried making them from scratch... I had to grab the camera so you could capture the moment too!!

This is Jason even grinding his own wheat!!









He just looks so serious here... I love it!

Now just waiting for them to rise...

Well the end results didn't turn out like we were hoping and so no photography was allowed!!  However my husband totally rocks because he makes homemade bread!! He is seriously the best guy ever!! Love him so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment