Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Welcome Home...

In June two of my brother left for Iraq.  Michael and Christopher.  This was Michael's second tour as a Medic, and this was Topher's first tour working in Supply.  Their orders from the National Guard was very vague, and we were all planning on a year deployment.  The last month or so we had been hearing rumors that they possibly could be home by Christmas...  Well the rumors came true and last Thursday December 8th both my brothers flew home!! This is the best Christmas present ever for us and for their families!

 The plane just landing!! Everyone was so excited!!


 Everyone outside waiting patiently to see their solider!!


 Toph & Whitney's first hug

 Whitney's Parents and sister came up to see Topher.  (Her Dad really was there he was taking this picture too)

 Whitney, Tophy, Me, and Jason



It just made me giggle how they put all their bags in a dump truck and dumped them right in front of the airport.

We had to split up because Topher flew into Cedar City, and a few hours later Michael flew into the SLC Airport.  Jason and I represented my family and then my Parents, David, and JJ all were in SLC.  I still have not seen Michael so I had to steal these pictures from Becky!  It would have been so priceless to see the faces of Carson, Kamryn, and Boston to see their Dad again after six long months!! Becky is one tough woman that is for sure!!

 Michael and Becky's cute kids... Kamryn, Carson and Boston (I just love the smile on Boston)


 Becky & the kids

 My parents being all patriotic... having all 4 sons serve in the Military will do this to you!

 I heard the kids were fighting over who would get the first hug from their Dad.... Boston won!! Too cute!!

 This was pretty neat... Becky's Ward lined her street and her house with the American Flag...

 The flags up into their driveway...

Then Becky had this cute sign!!

I just love when you see any solider reunite with their family!!  I am so grateful for my brothers and their sacrifice!  Love you both so much!!

1 comment: